What is Appryse?
Appryse is a web-based solution used to fill out medical history, emergency contact information, release forms and doctor's physical forms.
As parents, you will be able to enter all information online and fax or upload doctor physical forms, if necessary. Information regarding your son or daughter’s medical history should be updated throughout the year as it changes. In the event of an athletic injury, you will automatically be notified via phone, email and text message, simultaneously. During the school day, normal contact procedures will be followed.
Enrolling in Appryse
For the 2017-18 school year all families must enroll in Appryse. This may be done starting April 24, 2017. Returning 2018, 2019 & 2020 students are required to enroll and verify their Appryse account information, and new students 2021 are required to create an Appryse account (if 2021 students have an older sibling already at SF please log into the existing family Appryse account.) Additionally, all Class of 2021 students who wish to participate in athletics will need to have a valid Doctor's Physical Form on file.
A Doctor’s Physical Form must be faxed or uploaded to your Appryse account before the starting date of tryouts and practices of all sports (see dates below). Freshman physicals will also be submitted to Appryse at the time of enrollment and used for participating in interscholastic competition during the 2017-18 school year. According to California Interscholastic Federation rules, the student must have this physical prior to trying out, practicing for or participating in interscholastic competition.
New Students and Returning Athletes
- Make an appointment with your physician to have a physical evaluation exam
- Complete the Appryse enrollment and print out the Doctor’s Physical Form with you unique Appryse bar code.
- Take the Doctor’s Physical Form with you to your doctor appointment. Once completed by your physician you must fax or upload the Doctor’s Physical form to Appryse. Note: This is the only form recognized by the Appryse system. Do not upload any other documents as they will not be attached to your records.
- Student-Athletes must have a current physical on file before the first tryout date. No Exceptions!!
Fall – Friday, August 4, 2017
Winter – Monday, October 30, 2017
Spring – Monday, January 29, 2018
(Dates above are for returning student-athletes)
- No forms will be accepted at school. All forms must be faxed or uploaded to Appryse.
- Physical evaluations are valid for one full year from the date the physical is administered by the doctor.
- Families will be notified by Appryse one month prior to the expiration date of all physicals.
Privacy and Security
Appryse runs behind firewalls to protect its servers.
All private medical history for students is encrypted in the database.
All communication with Appryse from browsers and mobile devices uses SSL encryption.
2021 Freshman Families
(I DO NOT have and Appryse Account)
(I have and Appryse Account)